NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Similar topics
Latest topics
hi from sydney cbd Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
hi from sydney cbd Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
hi from sydney cbd Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
hi from sydney cbd Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
hi from sydney cbd Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
hi from sydney cbd Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
hi from sydney cbd Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
hi from sydney cbd Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
hi from sydney cbd Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
hi from sydney cbd Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

hi from sydney cbd

Go down 
+5
CybaGirl™
Kris
Ed
jd
reloading4
9 posters
AuthorMessage
reloading4

reloading4

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-04-11
Male

hi from sydney cbd Empty
PostSubject: hi from sydney cbd   hi from sydney cbd Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13 2011, 02:53

hi guys, i am Emir,,, i have just signed up for the site and looking forward to join some rides and meet some more riders. I have had a very big crash last year and i am little reluctant for the long rides ( i ll still join)... but i am always up for cruzing in the city and make some noise LOL whereever or whenever . i am riding a black 2010 r6 and looking forward to meet you guys ,, cheers
Back to top Go down
jd

jd

Number of posts : 2927
Registration date : 2009-02-06
Male

hi from sydney cbd Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from sydney cbd   hi from sydney cbd Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13 2011, 06:42

Hi Emir
Welcome to the forum! Anyone can post rides on NSW-R & people post rides of various distances. If you're not up for long distances perhaps a nasho or OPH (Old Pacific Hwy) run is in order 
Cheers JD
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 6600
Registration date : 2008-08-04
Male

hi from sydney cbd Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from sydney cbd   hi from sydney cbd Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13 2011, 08:08

Welcome Emir

Define long. There is a good ride coming up this Sunday. Departing from McGraths Hill, you will find all the details at this link:

Sunday 17th April Ride

If you are not sure of meeting locations, a number of them can be found at the 'NSW Meeting Places' link at the top of the page. Any questions, just ask. You will get a lot of help from the members here.
Back to top Go down
Kris

Kris

Number of posts : 2542
Registration date : 2008-08-19
Male

hi from sydney cbd Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from sydney cbd   hi from sydney cbd Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13 2011, 10:42

Welcome to the website Emir... cheers
Back to top Go down
CybaGirl™

CybaGirl™

Number of posts : 1405
Registration date : 2009-11-22
Female

hi from sydney cbd Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from sydney cbd   hi from sydney cbd Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13 2011, 12:19

hi from sydney cbd Welcome to the forum Emir.

hi from sydney cbd Hi
Back to top Go down
http://www.kawariders.com.au
b1b2

b1b2

Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2008-08-05
Male

hi from sydney cbd Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from sydney cbd   hi from sydney cbd Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 10:28

glad you joined afro

scratch hows a big crash related to long distance riding ? are you still recovering ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.it
escher

escher

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2011-02-02
Male

hi from sydney cbd Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from sydney cbd   hi from sydney cbd Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 17:59

good to see you here Emir Cool
Back to top Go down
63special

63special

Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2009-06-27
Female

hi from sydney cbd Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from sydney cbd   hi from sydney cbd Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15 2011, 20:08

Welcome Emir. I'm sorry to hear you had a big crash and I do hope that you recover fully, physically and/or mentally, so that you can feel free to ride as long and as far as you like. You will be very welcome on any of our rides and no-one gets left behind. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gixer04

gixer04

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2011-01-16
Male

hi from sydney cbd Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from sydney cbd   hi from sydney cbd Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16 2011, 11:10

welcome Emir.
hope to meet soon on a ride,
cheers bruce
stay safe & well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi from sydney cbd Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from sydney cbd   hi from sydney cbd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi from sydney cbd
Page 1 of 1