NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Similar topics
Latest topics
New From Sydney Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
New From Sydney Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
New From Sydney Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
New From Sydney Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
New From Sydney Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
New From Sydney Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
New From Sydney Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
New From Sydney Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
New From Sydney Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
New From Sydney Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

New From Sydney

Go down 
+17
Pete
Seth
Rossco
cookie boy
MENACE
Clint
Cameron
Ian
CybaGirl™
MoNo_MaN
b1b2
Ed
Ronin8
VFR
63special
glowstix047
TReynolds
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TReynolds

TReynolds

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Male

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17 2010, 22:16

Hey guys just got told to jump on here by Chris.

Just got my L's and can't wait to get out there and ride!

Hopefully getting my 2010 Kawasaki 250RSE tomorrow if all my gear and stuff has arrived can't wait to get on her!

Look forward to hearing your input.

Pictures up soon!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/troy.t.reynolds
glowstix047

glowstix047

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-01-22
Male

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17 2010, 22:48

WELCOME FROM ONE NEWBIE TO ANOTHER Very Happy
Back to top Go down
63special

63special

Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2009-06-27
Female

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17 2010, 22:54

Welcome T [is it all right if I call you T?]. Can't wait to ride with you. I'm also a relative newbie, on my Ps, get my blacks in August [if I don't get caught before then! Laughing ]. You are guaranteed great rides and plenty of them here.
Back to top Go down
VFR

VFR

Number of posts : 3762
Registration date : 2008-08-17
Male

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17 2010, 23:43

welcome cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
VFR

VFR

Number of posts : 3762
Male

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17 2010, 23:52

oh and welcome, our 500th member cheers
Back to top Go down
Ronin8

Ronin8

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2009-02-10
Male

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 00:16

Welcome TReynolds to the club of bike nuts and hope to see you on the black top.
Back to top Go down
TReynolds

TReynolds

Male

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 06:34

Cheers guys, whoa 500th member I have some expectation to live up to haha..

Heh T is fine no problems about that.

Should be good to ride with you guys mind you before I head out on one of your cruises I best be getting some experience up as I've only sat on my bike at the dealership so far, haven't taken her for a ride yet.

Can't wait to change all that this afternoon, if it gets delayed I'm going to be gutted hahaha
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 6600
Registration date : 2008-08-04
Male

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 07:54

Welcome mate and congratulations to our 500th. We will celebrate with a dinner sometime in the near future. BTW, you win a NSW Rider number number plate surround just for joining.
Back to top Go down
b1b2

b1b2

Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2008-08-05
Male

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 09:23

VFR wrote:
congrats & welcome
which pub then ?
New From Sydney Smiley-eatdrink055
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.it
MoNo_MaN

MoNo_MaN

Number of posts : 3538
Registration date : 2009-03-02
Male

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 09:50

VFR wrote:

I would like to say I told him to join at exactly the right time to become our 500th member, but alas I'm not that bright.

Welcome Troy New From Sydney Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 11:42

Welcome to NSW Riders Smile
Back to top Go down
TReynolds

TReynolds

Male

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 19:32

Thanks for the awsome reception guys.

Well totally gutted bike wasn't ready today still awaiting my riding gear from their respective dealers. Getting a call at 9:30am tomorrow to see where we are at but I'm soo keen I might just get her delivered and pick up the gear whenever it comes in myself.

So we are looking like tomorrow being Launch day hahaha Very Happy Very Happy

Dinner sounds good, not sure about pub as I'm L plater so that means 0% for me Sad

At least I'll have my little green beauty!!

Anyone got any tips about breaking in that are pretty much agreed upon across the board or am I on my own here? hahaa
Back to top Go down

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 19:46

welcome T,gee i really hope you get it tomorrrow,last year i had that gutted feeling
about ten times,should have it tomorrow,should have it by the weekend,should have it monday aaahhhh it was brutal,oh and dont worry about getting experience
before riding with us coz thats where you will get it ,riding with us.we will look out for ya.
Back to top Go down
CybaGirl™

CybaGirl™

Number of posts : 1405
Registration date : 2009-11-22
Female

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 19:55

New From Sydney Welcome2
Back to top Go down
http://www.kawariders.com.au
TReynolds

TReynolds

Male

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 20:24

Tell me about it Trev, it's only been the once now but it already hurts big time, I was sooo keen to get it this afternoon, prob just leave work to get it if the other boys are cool with that!

Cheers CybaGirl! Smile

Ordered some mods for it, I know too early haven't even got the bike, but hey it's all good they will get here next week probally for all I know.

Just bought:

Proton Flushmounts
Fender Eliminator
Integrated LED Tail light

Also waiting on my black and green custom plate from the RTA hahaha yeah I thought since this is not only my first bike but first ever new vehicle I'd go all out, fingers crossed some pics get up here tomorrow hahaha! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ian

Ian

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-03-10
Male

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 20:49

Welcome to the Forum T.Enjoy that NEW bike just ride safe. New From Sydney Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Number of posts : 778
Male

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 21:41

Welcome T.
Good bunch of people here. Cya out there soon
Back to top Go down
CybaGirl™

CybaGirl™

Number of posts : 1405
Registration date : 2009-11-22
Female

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 22:21

TReynolds wrote:

Ordered some mods for it, I know too early haven't even got the bike, but hey it's all good they will get here next week probally for all I know.

Nothing wrong with getting your mods first New From Sydney Icon_biggrin ... When I brought my bike I had to wait a month after paying for her.... Long story.... Anyway in the mean time while I was waiting I spent up big on lots of mods and the truth of the matter is. I have only installed a couple of them so far. But I know one day I will get around to putting them all on.

TReynolds wrote:

Just bought:

Proton Flushmounts
Fender Eliminator
Integrated LED Tail light

Also waiting on my black and green custom plate from the RTA hahaha yeah I thought since this is not only my first bike but first ever new vehicle I'd go all out, fingers crossed some pics get up here tomorrow hahaha! Smile

BTW when fitting the integrated LED tail light and indicators there is no need to cut into or hack up your wiring harness like alot of people do New From Sydney Icon_sad . As you can get adapter plugs that plug directly into your wiring harness and allow you to connect up after market lights that generally use a bullet type connector and if the aftermarket lights just have bare wires. Then all you need to do is crimp a bullet connector on them and then you can plug them directly into the bullet connector of these adapters.

Here is what the adapters look like.

New From Sydney KawasakiAdapterPlugs

I brought a set of these for my bike so I don't have to hack into my wring harness when it comes time to installing the aftermarket turn signals I brought. As now everything will be plug and play.

If your interested in a set let me know and I will put you in touch with the fellow I brought mine from.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kawariders.com.au
MoNo_MaN

MoNo_MaN

Number of posts : 3538
Registration date : 2009-03-02
Male

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18 2010, 22:29

I told you people around here were helpful, you haven't even got the bike and your already getting advice New From Sydney Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Clint

Clint

Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-07-20
Male

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 04:48

Welcome mate
Back to top Go down
MENACE

MENACE

Number of posts : 1164
Registration date : 2009-12-07
Male

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 09:02

Welcome to NSWR, Troy, you'll have a blast riding with us once you get your bike sorted.
Back to top Go down
cookie boy

cookie boy

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-10-13
Male

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 09:54

Welcome to the forum mate, see you out there !!!
Back to top Go down

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 16:33

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Rossco

Rossco

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2009-03-31
Male

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 17:02

Welcome to nswr got yourself a great learners bike cya on the next ride
Back to top Go down
http://black12345@optusnet.com.au
Seth

Seth

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-07-10
Male

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 17:51

Welcome mate. Good to see another Ninja owner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New From Sydney Empty
PostSubject: Re: New From Sydney   New From Sydney Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New From Sydney
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next