NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Similar topics
Latest topics
Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley

Go down 
+5
jd
Kris
Ed
CybaGirl™
doctorgary
9 posters
AuthorMessage
doctorgary

doctorgary

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-03-07
Male

Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Empty
PostSubject: Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley   Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11 2011, 16:28

Gidday to everyone,

Well I've just joined your forum and look like I'll be riding with some of you next Sunday on the run.

I currently ride a 2010 Honda Fury VT1300CXA (Ultra Blue). It has to be the best bike I've ever had. Previously I have owned a couple of Yamaha, other Honda's, a Suzuki and just before the Fury I had a Harley.

Formerly from the Parramatta area, but now live in the Hawkesbury Valley area (Kurrajong to be exact). Retired now but in my previous life used to be a Management Consultant.

I spend a bit of time on the Fury Forum as I am in the process of customising my new pride and joy. I was hoping that my new hypercharger and fuel chip would have arrived this week so that I could have given them a run on Sunday to Sofala.

My mate has a friend who is one of your members, and he has suggested that we both should join your group. I have mentioned this to my son and he will also be along this Sunday for the ride (on his GSX750).

I look forward to meeting some of you next Sunday and also to having a safe and enjoyable ride!

Cheers

Gary
Back to top Go down
CybaGirl™

CybaGirl™

Number of posts : 1405
Registration date : 2009-11-22
Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley   Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11 2011, 17:20

Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Welcome to the forum Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kawariders.com.au
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 6600
Registration date : 2008-08-04
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley   Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11 2011, 17:46

Good to hear Gary. See you Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Kris

Kris

Number of posts : 2542
Registration date : 2008-08-19
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley   Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12 2011, 13:47

Welcome to the forum Garry... cheers
Back to top Go down
jd

jd

Number of posts : 2927
Registration date : 2009-02-06
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley   Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12 2011, 14:15

Hi Gary
Welcome to the forum. I really look forward to seeing your Fury... A mate has a Shadow but is planning to trade up to a Fury soon.

Cheers
JD
Back to top Go down
doctorgary

doctorgary

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley   Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12 2011, 15:51

jd wrote:
Hi Gary
Welcome to the forum. I really look forward to seeing your Fury... A mate has a Shadow but is planning to trade up to a Fury soon.

Cheers
JD

Hi Justin,

Thanks for the welcome.

If your mate goes with the Fury he should be more than happy with it. Best bike I've ever had!

Cheers

Gary
Back to top Go down
b1b2

b1b2

Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2008-08-05
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley   Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 00:49

welcome to NSW-R ! afro
i had my eyes on the VT-1300CS
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.it
doctorgary

doctorgary

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley   Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 08:56

b1b2 wrote:

welcome to NSW-R ! afro
i had my eyes on the VT-1300CS

Thank you for the welcome!

I preferred the lines of the CX (and the colour!)

Cheers

Gary
Back to top Go down
cookie boy

cookie boy

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-10-13
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley   Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 14:30

Hi Gary, welcome to the forum. I'm at East Kurrajong, might see you out there some time !!!
Back to top Go down
doctorgary

doctorgary

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley   Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 14:33

cookie boy wrote:
Hi Gary, welcome to the forum. I'm at East Kurrajong, might see you out there some time !!!

Hi Andrew,

Were you on the run to Sofala yesterday?
Back to top Go down
RossT

RossT

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley   Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 15:55

Welcome Gary. I'm another Hawkesbury resident.

See you on a ride.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gulfwestern.com.au
cookie boy

cookie boy

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-10-13
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley   Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15 2011, 08:46

doctorgary wrote:
cookie boy wrote:

Hi Andrew,

Were you on the run to Sofala yesterday?

Hi Gary
Unfortunately no, building a house a moment so it's taking up a fair bit of my time.
Back to top Go down
MENACE

MENACE

Number of posts : 1164
Registration date : 2009-12-07
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley   Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15 2011, 16:08

Hi Gary, welcome aboard.

I have a mate with a Honda Fury and he loves it too.
Back to top Go down
doctorgary

doctorgary

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley   Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15 2011, 16:26

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I look forward to meeting up with you all.

Cheers

Gary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley   Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi to all from the Hawkesbury Valley
Page 1 of 1