NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Similar topics
Latest topics
Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes

Go down 
+14
Rossco
(ZIP)Ty
coda
63special
MoNo_MaN
DJ cornerman X dream
timmah
guy.pasqual
Mark
Tom
Kris
BBNorm
VFR
TheSav
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheSav

TheSav

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-07-15
Male

Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes   Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15 2009, 20:09

First topic message reminder :

G'day all

Bumped into Trevor at Broke on Sunday. I had met him (and probably a few more of you) on HRCA rides quite a while back. I was surprised at his memory to have remembered my name.

Thought I'd register and see what this forum is all about.

I've got a few bikes, two of which are registered at the moment. They are a K6 GSX-R750 and an 05 Husaberg FS650 motard. I would have posted pics but couldn't figure it all out. I've also got an '03 RSV Mille, soon to be back on the road and a K4 GSX-R 750 track bike project, soon to be started.

Cheers Chris

Last edited by TheSav on Sat Jul 18 2009, 20:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Charlie

Charlie

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-07-20
Male

PostSubject: Re: Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes   Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20 2009, 18:16

TheSav wrote:

Wish I take pics that good. The pic of the gixxer was taken by Scott Browne. He takes awesome pics better than a lot of the guys getting paid for it. His shots from Eastern Creek are better than JPM's by far. I'm not sure what camera he uses but it may say on his website - http://www.scottbsgallery.com/ I'll ask him when I see him on Tuesday and get back to you.

Gee Sav, you're making me blush!!

To answer the questions - I'm using either a Canon 30D or 40D.
Now I'll go & introduce myself...
Back to top Go down
http://www.scottspics.com.au

PostSubject: Re: Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes   Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20 2009, 18:43

Top photos - the epitome of Sydney!
Back to top Go down
b1b2

b1b2

Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2008-08-05
Male

PostSubject: Re: Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes   Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20 2009, 18:59

nice shot! Cool
ahh so t'was you, i saw that photo on Sydneyriders main site.
Hey when are Sydneyriders & NSW-R gonna do a combined day trip together? That would be a huge turn out.
We prob should drop by at their Tuesday evening meet and say hi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.it
TheSav

TheSav

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-07-15
Male

PostSubject: Re: Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes   Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20 2009, 19:45

Anybody and everybody is welcome to come to our Randwick meet on Tuesday. We have it at Cellini's Restaurant in Randwick. Great food and coffee. You are not obliged to purchase anything as we have a reserved area out front. We regularly get 20+ people and a nice line up of bikes.
Back to top Go down
guy.pasqual

guy.pasqual

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

PostSubject: Re: Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes   Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20 2009, 23:35

Hey Sav nd Charlie, thanx for the info on the cam nd the spot... Ws gonna get my gf a cam for her 21st (nd take some snaps of the bike there b4 I gave it to her Laughing ) thats y I asked... Got her a Wii instead so dead broke atm, guess imma use my cam phone with -500 megapixles next time im in the city...
Back to top Go down
guy.pasqual

guy.pasqual

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

PostSubject: Re: Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes   Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20 2009, 23:35

VFR800 wrote:
guy.pasqual wrote:
where bouts the gixxer pic taken (hardly around city so don't really know the spot)

guessing mrs macquaries chair?

Cheers mate...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes   Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing TheSav - updated with pics of the bikes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2