NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Similar topics
Latest topics
I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

I was introduce to this site by another member

Go down 
+9
Tony44
stew066
Kris
Medic!akarandall
b1b2
Ronin8
VFR
Michael
Old Fart
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Old Fart

Old Fart

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-05-25
Male

I was introduce to this site by another member Empty
PostSubject: I was introduce to this site by another member   I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03 2009, 19:33

Hi
I was introduce to this site by another member, bounce VFR800

Today I picked up my new bike, XVS650 custom. No 14 and I realise It's been a long time, about 15 years, since my last bike No 13 a XLV750. I better take it easy for a while till I get used to it again. I already noticed a cruiser handles differently than the road/trail bikes I had before. It seems to want to go just in a straight line. VFR800 won't like this one, it's too quiet.

I'm looking forward to my first group ride so I better practice over the long weekend if the rain stays away.

I'm having trouble fitting the saddle bags and gear bag and leave room for a passenger. I'm sure I'll come up with something, I just need time to work it out.

Cheers, Old Fart (60 next birthday)
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Male

PostSubject: Re: I was introduce to this site by another member   I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03 2009, 19:46

Welcome mate, hope you enjoy the group. Cya on a ride near you? cheers
Back to top Go down
VFR

VFR

Number of posts : 3762
Registration date : 2008-08-17
Male

PostSubject: Re: I was introduce to this site by another member   I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03 2009, 19:54

Welcome...
post up a pic of the new bike cheers
Back to top Go down
VFR

VFR

Number of posts : 3762
Registration date : 2008-08-17
Male

PostSubject: Re: I was introduce to this site by another member   I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03 2009, 19:56

Old Fart wrote:
it's too quiet.

we can fix that easy enough Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I was introduce to this site by another member   I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03 2009, 20:43

welcome old fart enjoy
Back to top Go down
Ronin8

Ronin8

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2009-02-10
Male

PostSubject: Re: I was introduce to this site by another member   I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03 2009, 20:47

Hi old fart welcome to the club
Back to top Go down
b1b2

b1b2

Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2008-08-05
Male

PostSubject: Re: I was introduce to this site by another member   I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03 2009, 20:57

good having you here OldFart!

great choice on the XVS, very easy & a fun cruiser to ride.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.it
Medic!akarandall

Medic!akarandall

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-11-08
Male

PostSubject: Re: I was introduce to this site by another member   I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03 2009, 22:05

Howdy Old Fart. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://my.break.com/Member/Profile/mypage.aspx?MemberNickName=Mi
Kris

Kris

Number of posts : 2542
Registration date : 2008-08-19
Male

PostSubject: Re: I was introduce to this site by another member   I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03 2009, 22:10

Hello Old Fart..... Welcome.. on board Razz
Back to top Go down
stew066

stew066

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-03-02
Male

PostSubject: Re: I was introduce to this site by another member   I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03 2009, 23:30

HI old fart and welcome!
Back to top Go down
Tony44

Tony44

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-05-21
Male

PostSubject: Re: I was introduce to this site by another member   I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04 2009, 10:32

g'day there Old Fart. good to hear your from near by. i live in Nowra hill, but the bike lives in sydney mostly. but it will be making a trip or two down south later this year. hope to see you on a ride soon. have fun with the site.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-08-19
Male

PostSubject: Re: I was introduce to this site by another member   I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04 2009, 12:26

Welcome Old FaRT cheers
Back to top Go down
Thunderace

Thunderace

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-29
Male

PostSubject: Re: I was introduce to this site by another member   I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09 2009, 22:24

Hey there! Welcome to the forum. I hope this rain does stay away so that we can get out there too. See you soon.
George
Back to top Go down
guy.pasqual

guy.pasqual

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

PostSubject: Re: I was introduce to this site by another member   I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09 2009, 22:41

Hey mate, welcome to the site... Hope to see u on a ride with us soon, till then enjoy ur new baby drunken
Back to top Go down
vmax-Bandit

vmax-Bandit

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-09-22
Male

PostSubject: Re: I was introduce to this site by another member   I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09 2009, 23:16

Welcome Old fart,

Hope to see you on a ride soon... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.yellowpages.com.au/bi/battery-fitters-mobile-battery-
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was introduce to this site by another member   I was introduce to this site by another member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was introduce to this site by another member
Page 1 of 1