NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Similar topics
Latest topics
Former member IBI now Xtreme Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
Former member IBI now Xtreme Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
Former member IBI now Xtreme Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
Former member IBI now Xtreme Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
Former member IBI now Xtreme Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
Former member IBI now Xtreme Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
Former member IBI now Xtreme Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
Former member IBI now Xtreme Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
Former member IBI now Xtreme Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
Former member IBI now Xtreme Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

Former member IBI now Xtreme

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xtreme

xtreme

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2013-05-25
Male

Former member IBI now Xtreme Empty
PostSubject: Former member IBI now Xtreme   Former member IBI now Xtreme Icon_minitimeTue May 28 2013, 22:53

Hi folks,I used to be a member here under name IBI and went once on a ride with you boys (Jenolan Caves ride then lunch at Oberon) even remember month Oct 2009 as few days after my wife gave birth :-) ,which was awesome but my work commitments were restricting me (most of weekend work) doing more rides and getting to know all of you.Now thanks GOD that all changed as i started my own business and have more time or i can say i got the weekends free so looking forward to join in on one of the rides.Already looking forward joining Ed on the Tassie adventure...When it comes up to my bike...I still own my lovely Yamaha TDM 900 but looking forward getting something new soon,(Harley Davidson or Victory) ....but will let time to decide when and what ill get.My other hobbies are fishing so who loves fishing can join me as i bought a 16ft half cabin fishing and love going out on the water(At least i have peace there,away from wife LOL).

Ok folks,I believe i written enough about myself and hoping meeting you all again...Cheese
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 6600
Registration date : 2008-08-04
Male

Former member IBI now Xtreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former member IBI now Xtreme   Former member IBI now Xtreme Icon_minitimeWed May 29 2013, 00:34

Welcome back Stefan, look forward to sharing those free weekends with you riding.
Back to top Go down

Former member IBI now Xtreme
Page 1 of 1