NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Similar topics
Latest topics
Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

Looking forward to riding with people again

Go down 
+7
b1b2
cookie boy
coda
BBNorm
MoNo_MaN
Kawa Ken
bikephoto
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Looking forward to riding with people again Empty
PostSubject: Looking forward to riding with people again   Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07 2011, 16:24

Hi all
:waves:
scratch what no wavey smilie?
oh well it been a while since I've been out and about with other riders , because the other half and his mates just don't count
Took myself for a bit of a trip today just up to glenbrook and back and decided its lacking something always going alone so here I am

I ride a 2001 Triumph Bonneville
and live in Mt Druitt with The Boy(old) and the little Miss (3) (my main reason for not having been out for a while)

I was recomended the site by a lady my dad works with via my dad

:wave: hi Jill if you are out there

guess I'll leave it there and look aound a bit
Back to top Go down
bikephoto

bikephoto

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-05-03
Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to riding with people again   Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07 2011, 17:13

:-)

There are rides posted here all the time . . . I'm sure Ed will point you in the right direction.
Rides for all levels of rider . . . .

I look forward to seeing you out there with NSW Riders sometime soon.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bikephoto.com.au
Kawa Ken

Kawa Ken

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2010-07-05
Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to riding with people again   Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07 2011, 19:28

Welcome Belinda, hope to see you on a ride soon.

Ken
Back to top Go down
MoNo_MaN

MoNo_MaN

Number of posts : 3538
Registration date : 2009-03-02
Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to riding with people again   Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07 2011, 19:45

Welcome, nice choice of bike cheers
Back to top Go down
BBNorm

BBNorm

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to riding with people again   Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07 2011, 20:06

Welcome Belinda. Hope to see you on a ride soon. cheers
Back to top Go down
coda

coda

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-09-28
Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to riding with people again   Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07 2011, 22:23

Welcome Belinda there are plenty of rides here and like you I haven't been on a group ride for awhile to so get in amongst it. And the Bonnies are a sweet looking retro ride a mate at work has one
Back to top Go down
cookie boy

cookie boy

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-10-13
Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to riding with people again   Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08 2011, 14:04

Welcome Belinda Smile Plenty of rides to go on here. Not that I get out much at the moment !!!
Back to top Go down
b1b2

b1b2

Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2008-08-05
Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to riding with people again   Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08 2011, 14:58

Looking forward to riding with people again Smiley-greet025
welcome !
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.it
trumpyjeff

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-04-04
Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to riding with people again   Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04 2013, 16:04

Hello, let's ride then. Where to? Make a plan.
Back to top Go down
trumpyjeff

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-04-04
Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to riding with people again   Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04 2013, 16:27

We don't count :-(
Back to top Go down
gixer04

gixer04

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2011-01-16
Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to riding with people again   Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04 2013, 18:00

welcome Belinda, hope to meet on a ride soon, take care cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
LegendayB

LegendayB

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-03-13
Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to riding with people again   Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06 2013, 21:18

Welcome,
Question: Did any of the recent posters know that tist is a 2yr old thread? Lol
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 6600
Registration date : 2008-08-04
Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to riding with people again   Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07 2013, 17:52

Never too late to say welcome Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to riding with people again   Looking forward to riding with people again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to riding with people again
Page 1 of 1