NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Similar topics
Latest topics
Greetings people Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
Greetings people Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
Greetings people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
Greetings people Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
Greetings people Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
Greetings people Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
Greetings people Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
Greetings people Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
Greetings people Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
Greetings people Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

Greetings people

Go down 
+7
dekker6
Cameron
b1b2
scott
VFR
Kris
pug
11 posters
AuthorMessage
pug

pug

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-12-01
Male

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Greetings people   Greetings people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01 2009, 10:18

Greetings to ya'll. I heard about this site from a friend - I've met a few of you before.
Was riding a little 250 cruiser until two weeks ago but have since upgraded to a black Honda CBF1000. Thus far I couldn't be happier with the bike. Suits the way I ride.
Try to commute on the bike when I can and keep Sundays free for a ride. Not a hoon, like to ride pretty casually and take in the scenery. Looking forward to making a few friends here.
Back to top Go down
Kris

Kris

Number of posts : 2542
Registration date : 2008-08-19
Male

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01 2009, 10:35

Hi Pug.... Welcome to the Website ... Greetings people Icon_cheers Greetings people Icon_cheers looking forward to see you soon we are going to Waragammba Dam for group fun ride Sunday 6 Dec this will be your opportunity to get to know everyone.
Back to top Go down
VFR

VFR

Number of posts : 3762
Registration date : 2008-08-17
Male

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01 2009, 10:37

welcome pug cheers
Back to top Go down

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01 2009, 11:56

Welcome Pug Smile

Are you Pug as in Steve's (RHC) mate?
Back to top Go down
scott

scott

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-09-17
Male

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01 2009, 12:39

gday mate
Back to top Go down
b1b2

b1b2

Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2008-08-05
Male

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01 2009, 13:01

hey Pug
yeah met you and few others on Yoda's NR niteride to Thornleigh & the Ranch a while back. I was on a yellow gixxer, now im on a cruiser. LOL
good to hear youre upgrading now
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.it
pug

pug

Male

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01 2009, 14:54

Lucy wrote:
Welcome Pug Smile

Are you Pug as in Steve's (RHC) mate?

Thanks for the warm welcome folks. Yes that's me Lucy. Met you at mamma della's pizza one Thursday night a while back.
Would love to have gone on the Sunday ride but it looks like I'm going to the supercars with my son. There'll be other times.
Ah... The ranch...they mightve forgotten me but I'll never forget them...

Anthony
Back to top Go down

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01 2009, 15:11

Thats right Smile Hey glad you made it here lol
There are lots of rides Anthony, enjoy the V8's with your son.
Hope to catch up soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-08-17
Male

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01 2009, 15:44

welcome buddy. cya on a ride soon
Back to top Go down

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01 2009, 17:14

hi pug welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
dekker6

dekker6

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Male

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01 2009, 17:23

Hi pug, welcome and enjoy cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.dekkers.com.au
raceworx

raceworx

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2009-07-12
Male

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01 2009, 18:38

welcome mate
Back to top Go down
DJ cornerman X dream

DJ cornerman X dream

Number of posts : 1325
Registration date : 2009-02-16
Male

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01 2009, 18:41

Welcome
Back to top Go down
(ZIP)Ty

(ZIP)Ty

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Male

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01 2009, 19:35

Welcome buddy Greetings people Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
BBNorm

BBNorm

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Male

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01 2009, 22:16

Welcome Pug. See you on a ride soon.
Back to top Go down

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02 2009, 09:07

hey Pug. welcome.. now you have joined scott will try to make you gut a triumph.. trust me he's good at it
Back to top Go down
pug

pug

Male

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02 2009, 14:37

Haha. Haven't had this bike a month yet. I sure liked the Triumph though....but I like my marriage more.
Back to top Go down

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02 2009, 14:39

Smart man Pug lol You get a point Wink
Back to top Go down

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02 2009, 14:42

its a point freeennnnzzzyyyyyy. get a triumph and im sure scott, gaz, heather and maybe just myself will give you a box of points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings people   Greetings people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings people
Page 1 of 1