NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Latest topics
Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

Where did you find out about us?

Go down 
+57
toadsmoker
Pete865
Marin@bigpond.com.au
Wil02
Georgey
Scotchbo
gixer04
NobbyFz6
Astro
Timo
Oni
Trentos
Kawa Ken
suzyj
Biskt
steadyeddie
Faith13
SkidMarx
gsxrchick
coda
toadcat
sugarcoatedprincess
guzzipilot
ninjette
RossT
cookie boy
Swinnie
tocksr1
Ian
bennysmith
jd
StephenD
CybaGirl™
dekker6
rich_b
waedwe
Enigma
Hayles
Rossco
Bood
scott
wid
snoman
63special
DJ cornerman X dream
MoNo_MaN
banga
timmah
Ronin8
b1b2
Kris
Medic!akarandall
Tyler
Ed
(ZIP)Ty
BlueSV650
VFR
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

How did you find out about NSW Riders?
I found a card on my bike
Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Poll_left11%Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Poll_right
 11% [ 20 ]
I heard about it from a friend
Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Poll_left23%Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Poll_right
 23% [ 41 ]
Google brought me here
Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Poll_left16%Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Poll_right
 16% [ 28 ]
I read about it on another forum
Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Poll_left13%Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Poll_right
 13% [ 23 ]
Word of mouth
Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Poll_left19%Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Poll_right
 19% [ 35 ]
Other (please post)
Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Poll_left18%Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Poll_right
 18% [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 180

AuthorMessage
VFR

VFR

Number of posts : 3762
Registration date : 2008-08-17
Male

Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2009, 20:40

First topic message reminder :

How did you find out about this forum?

if you selected "other" please specify

Last edited by VFR800 on Thu Aug 27 2009, 20:49; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rossco

Rossco

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2009-03-31
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13 2010, 20:12

From hrca rides
Back to top Go down
http://black12345@optusnet.com.au
Ian

Ian

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-03-10
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13 2010, 20:38

I got taged at the Bike biz bushfire bash last year.
Hey when is this years bash on. Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
tocksr1

tocksr1

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2010-03-08
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13 2010, 22:30

I got an email from them saying it was cancelled but they will organise another in it's place
Back to top Go down
Swinnie

Swinnie

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2010-03-21
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14 2010, 11:42

i saw a Tshirt, then searched the web.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pleasuretime.com.au/site/index.php
cookie boy

cookie boy

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-10-13
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14 2010, 11:47

waedwe wrote:
I was at a strip show and saw the card stuffed in the girls underwear instead of cash so i exchanged it and here i am...... Nobody buying that? ok ed gave me a card at a HRCA ride to moss vale Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Lol Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Lol Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Lol Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Lol Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Lol Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
RossT

RossT

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14 2010, 12:15

I got approache by VMax Bandit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gulfwestern.com.au
tocksr1

tocksr1

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2010-03-08
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14 2010, 13:38

Menace told Fatcontroller about the forum at a trackday and he told me about it
Back to top Go down
ninjette

ninjette

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-04-14
Female

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14 2010, 13:54

Someone told me about the L's & P's ride that would be good to join.
Back to top Go down
guzzipilot

guzzipilot

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-04-16
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16 2010, 18:51

Rick and Paul keep banging on about how fantabulous you lot are to ride with, so I just had to join!

Last edited by guzzipilot on Fri Apr 16 2010, 22:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16 2010, 19:04

hi guzzipilot welcome to the site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16 2010, 19:10

guzzipilot wrote:
Rick and Paul keep banging on about fantabulous you lot are to ride with, so I just had to join!

G'day Poida, glad you could join us.
Back to top Go down
sugarcoatedprincess

sugarcoatedprincess

Number of posts : 160
Female

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16 2010, 21:47

lol.....with the amount of messages you guys post on this thing......when do you fit any riding in? Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
guzzipilot

guzzipilot

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-04-16
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16 2010, 22:18

GSX650 wrote:
lol.....with the amount of messages you guys post on this thing......when do you fit any riding in? Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_razz

Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Ibike-11

sent from my iPhone

LOLZ, just kidding!
Back to top Go down
VFR

VFR

Number of posts : 3762
Registration date : 2008-08-17
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16 2010, 22:38

guzzipilot wrote:
GSX650 wrote:

Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Ibike-11

sent from my iPhone

LOLZ, just kidding!

lol, would probably work easier the other way around
Back to top Go down
sugarcoatedprincess

sugarcoatedprincess

Number of posts : 160
Female

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17 2010, 00:16

lol.....too funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17 2010, 21:05

Ed was there when I bought my bike and gave me a card/note, the rest is history.
Back to top Go down
toadcat

toadcat

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-05-24
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 18:55

Found the card this afternoon at a Cafe on the Old Pacific Highway... don't know the name though! It's the one just after the cross-roads with the blacked out traffic lights
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-09-10
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 19:29

business card at sydney city motorcycles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ozmazdaclub.com
coda

coda

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-09-28
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 21:06

Ed on a HRCA ride
Back to top Go down
gsxrchick

gsxrchick

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-07-05
Female

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06 2010, 21:55

I bumped in to some of you lovely people at Mobile Berowra and then later on the same day, at PITS. Great site!! Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Fresse
Back to top Go down
SkidMarx

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-12
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12 2010, 20:04

met one of yr members on a Ullyses ride I was raiding. His name is Ian and if I could ride half as well as Him. I would be a very happy vegi. Gave me a card. So I had check out what rides of yours I can raid. :-)

http://www.nswriders.org/Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Septem10
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicswapshoppe.com

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 03:22

Met Kris, Ed and some of the other guys on the Honda rides. Then when Honda stopped organising their rides, heard the guys were starting NSW Riders
Back to top Go down
Faith13

Faith13

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-10-07
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19 2010, 14:34

think it was at McGrath hill maccs one night and meet andrew (cookiboy) who told me about the site
Back to top Go down
steadyeddie

steadyeddie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-21
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21 2010, 16:31

I met Dan today in SWS he passed on a card and also info about a vintage japanese Motorcycle club cos my japanese import CBR250R is a 1988 model.

Lookin forward to a rideout, last week I was with the Honda JDM CBR forum to Jamberoo and Kangaroo Valley, good ride despite the exhaust finally losing some packing lol
eddie
Back to top Go down
Biskt

Biskt

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-08-25
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 18:37

Had a card in my Servicing Log Book and Owners Manual Holder when i bought my new bike. Guess the dealership musta stuck it in there, right along side my $10 fuel card... cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did you find out about us?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NSW Riders :: General Area :: Member Introductions-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
WELCOME TO NSWRIDERS