NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Latest topics
Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

Where did you find out about us?

Go down 
+57
toadsmoker
Pete865
Marin@bigpond.com.au
Wil02
Georgey
Scotchbo
gixer04
NobbyFz6
Astro
Timo
Oni
Trentos
Kawa Ken
suzyj
Biskt
steadyeddie
Faith13
SkidMarx
gsxrchick
coda
toadcat
sugarcoatedprincess
guzzipilot
ninjette
RossT
cookie boy
Swinnie
tocksr1
Ian
bennysmith
jd
StephenD
CybaGirl™
dekker6
rich_b
waedwe
Enigma
Hayles
Rossco
Bood
scott
wid
snoman
63special
DJ cornerman X dream
MoNo_MaN
banga
timmah
Ronin8
b1b2
Kris
Medic!akarandall
Tyler
Ed
(ZIP)Ty
BlueSV650
VFR
61 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

How did you find out about NSW Riders?
I found a card on my bike
Where did you find out about us? Poll_left11%Where did you find out about us? Poll_right
 11% [ 20 ]
I heard about it from a friend
Where did you find out about us? Poll_left23%Where did you find out about us? Poll_right
 23% [ 41 ]
Google brought me here
Where did you find out about us? Poll_left16%Where did you find out about us? Poll_right
 16% [ 28 ]
I read about it on another forum
Where did you find out about us? Poll_left13%Where did you find out about us? Poll_right
 13% [ 23 ]
Word of mouth
Where did you find out about us? Poll_left19%Where did you find out about us? Poll_right
 19% [ 35 ]
Other (please post)
Where did you find out about us? Poll_left18%Where did you find out about us? Poll_right
 18% [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 180

AuthorMessage
VFR

VFR

Number of posts : 3762
Registration date : 2008-08-17
Male

Where did you find out about us? Empty
PostSubject: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2009, 20:40

How did you find out about this forum?

if you selected "other" please specify

Last edited by VFR800 on Thu Aug 27 2009, 20:49; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlueSV650

BlueSV650

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2009-03-24
Female

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2009, 20:47

Kris told me about NSWRiders when the site was first started. This was when we were on a HRCA ride.
Back to top Go down
(ZIP)Ty

(ZIP)Ty

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2009, 20:49

BlueSV650 wrote:
Kris told me about NSWRiders when the site was first started. This was when we were on a HRCA ride.

Same here
Back to top Go down
VFR

VFR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2009, 20:52

i got a card handed to me at appin on the big HRCA ride..

i was eating lunch and chatting to another Viffer rider from another forum so not really paying attention but i think it was Rudy that handed me the card but it may have been Kris scratch
i do have a pic of the Bking from that ride but Smile
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 6600
Registration date : 2008-08-04
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2009, 21:06

Kris told me about it.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2009-03-15
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2009, 21:10

Netrider...
Back to top Go down
Medic!akarandall

Medic!akarandall

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-11-08
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2009, 21:34

Rudi pm'd me when I was just a poor lost soul at Netrider, may it Rest in Peace.
Back to top Go down
http://my.break.com/Member/Profile/mypage.aspx?MemberNickName=Mi
Kris

Kris

Number of posts : 2542
Registration date : 2008-08-19
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2009, 21:42

Ed and Rudy told me to make this website happened I only have a small idea to tie up people to meet in the Internet instead of monthly meeting at HRCA ride....
Back to top Go down
VFR

VFR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2009, 21:44

you joined after me Kris affraid scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Kris

Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2009, 21:51

VFR800 wrote:
you joined after me Kris affraid scratch scratch

scratch scratch study Who told you that study scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
VFR

VFR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2009, 21:56

<<<<<<<< registration date....

woulda been using "admin" before then...
Back to top Go down
Kris

Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2009, 22:08

Well first forum was created has been told to shutdown/closed by Brett Cr.... Sad Embarassed So I join later on ... Razz

Last edited by Kris on Thu Aug 27 2009, 22:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VFR

VFR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2009, 22:14

Kris wrote:
Well first forum was created has been told to shutdown/closed by Brett Cr.... Sad Embarassed

scratch scratch scratch say what... what happened??

PM me f need be
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2009, 22:15

Where's this thread going and do we really need the question asked again? I already had a poll for this with the introduction topic ages ago, but because not many responded, we discontinued it.
Back to top Go down
VFR

VFR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2009, 22:26

Ed wrote:
Where's this thread going and do we really need the question asked again? I already had a poll for this with the introduction topic ages ago, but because not many responded, we discontinued it.

sorry Ed... i knew there was discussion about this before but i couldnt find it when i searched Embarassed

i was just curios this arvo as a carded a few bikes and was thinking how well the "carding" worked...
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2009, 22:32

Rudy seems to think we get more members following a ride vs random tagging of bikes in work car parks etc. For example we got a few members after the husky ride after we taggeed the bikes. I guess if they are on the road enjoying the country already, then they are more inclined to join a group if they haven't already. I think word of mouth with friends is most successful. Having said that, I 'picked up' Guy at a KFC at Macquarie. I still laugh when I think about it.
Back to top Go down
VFR

VFR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2009, 22:36

Ed wrote:
I 'picked up' Guy at a KFC at Macquarie.

does your wife know about this Ed Razz
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2009, 22:37

I was waiting for that response, but thought it wld be from Trevor lol.
Back to top Go down
Kris

Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2009, 22:38

VFR800 wrote:
Ed wrote:
I 'picked up' Guy at a KFC at Macquarie.

does your wife know about this Ed Razz

lol! lol! lol! He mean Guy Sebastian Pasqal He ride CBR 600RR.
Back to top Go down
VFR

VFR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2009, 22:45

Ed wrote:
I was waiting for that response, but thought it wld be from Trevor lol.

gotta be quick here...

im much quicker than uncle Trev...

hang on did i just say...... Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
VFR

VFR

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2009, 22:46

"other forum" Rudy?????

so was it you that gave me the card at appin pub???
Back to top Go down
b1b2

b1b2

Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2008-08-05
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27 2009, 22:54

^^
sorry didnt see that, ive edited my post Embarassed
i think it was Kris who skipped lunch and putting card on everybike at the pub Laughing

Ed wrote:
Kris told me about it.
+1
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.it
Ronin8

Ronin8

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2009-02-10
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28 2009, 01:22

Got the card handed to me on the ferry while crossing to the other side on a HRCA run.
Back to top Go down
timmah

timmah

Number of posts : 1518
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28 2009, 08:06

i was at maccas McGraths Hill having a coffee before my "sunday cruse" up the putty when a heap of bikes rolled up and i found out they were going in the same direction. i think it was at the half way house when Trev introduced himself and gave me a card, so here i am.
Back to top Go down
Kris

Kris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28 2009, 09:00

b1b2 wrote:
^^
sorry didnt see that, ive edited my post Embarassed
i think it was Kris who skipped lunch and putting card on everybike at the pub Laughing

Ed wrote:
Kris told me about it.
+1

Bull$hit..... affraid affraid affraid I never skipped my lunch..... pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did you find out about us?   Where did you find out about us? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did you find out about us?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NSW Riders :: General Area :: Member Introductions-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
WELCOME TO NSWRIDERS