NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Similar topics
Latest topics
Newbie in the North West Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
Newbie in the North West Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
Newbie in the North West Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
Newbie in the North West Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
Newbie in the North West Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
Newbie in the North West Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
Newbie in the North West Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
Newbie in the North West Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
Newbie in the North West Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
Newbie in the North West Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

Newbie in the North West

Go down 
+5
tocksr1
steveb
Decepticon
Ed
shmick
9 posters
AuthorMessage
shmick

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-07
Male

Newbie in the North West Empty
PostSubject: Newbie in the North West   Newbie in the North West Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14 2010, 17:27

Hi Guys

Thought I would finally introduce myself. Names Shawn and had always wanted to get into this whole motorcycling thing before hitting the big ‘three zero’. Managed to do it a month before the inevitable milestone and have not looked back. Only problem is now most of my mates don’t ride and the few that do are preoccupied with the married life or kids ............................... I know I know they need to take a good hard look at themselves and get their priorities right!

Anyway just wanted to say that I am looking forward to meeting up with you all and going on a group ride! I live in Kellyville Ridge so would love to do a Putty run.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 6600
Registration date : 2008-08-04
Male

PostSubject: Re: Newbie in the North West   Newbie in the North West Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14 2010, 17:30

Welcome Shawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie in the North West   Newbie in the North West Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14 2010, 17:34

Welcome Shawn,
Mate you'll like it here. What are you riding.
Just check the Rides section and I'm sure you have a ball.

Pauly
Back to top Go down
Decepticon

Decepticon

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-01-08
Male

PostSubject: Re: Newbie in the North West   Newbie in the North West Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14 2010, 17:39

welcome buddy....you will love the rides with NSWRiders. see you on a ride soon. bloody marriedies....I am sure I am married to and father of my bikes lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie in the North West   Newbie in the North West Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14 2010, 17:51

hi shawn welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
steveb

steveb

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-03-29
Male

PostSubject: Re: Newbie in the North West   Newbie in the North West Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14 2010, 17:57

welcome!
Back to top Go down
shmick

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-07
Male

PostSubject: Re: Newbie in the North West   Newbie in the North West Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14 2010, 18:13

Hey Pauly
Riding a 2010 250r at the moment (sure your cbr is shaking in it's boots).

As for you Deception thanks for the .................. insight lol.
Back to top Go down
tocksr1

tocksr1

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2010-03-08
Male

PostSubject: Re: Newbie in the North West   Newbie in the North West Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14 2010, 18:14

welcome to the site Shawn
Back to top Go down
coda

coda

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-09-28
Male

PostSubject: Re: Newbie in the North West   Newbie in the North West Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14 2010, 18:36

Welcome to the world Schmick
Back to top Go down
Kris

Kris

Number of posts : 2542
Registration date : 2008-08-19
Male

PostSubject: Re: Newbie in the North West   Newbie in the North West Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14 2010, 19:11

Welcome Shawn........ Newbie in the North West Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
stunva

stunva

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-04-17
Male

PostSubject: Re: Newbie in the North West   Newbie in the North West Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14 2010, 19:36

shmick wrote:
Hi Guys

T they need to take a good hard look at themselves and get their priorities right!

Yes.... yes they do.
Back to top Go down
CybaGirl™

CybaGirl™

Number of posts : 1405
Registration date : 2009-11-22
Female

PostSubject: Re: Newbie in the North West   Newbie in the North West Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14 2010, 22:22

shmick wrote:
Only problem is now most of my mates don’t ride and the few that do are preoccupied with the married life or kids ............................... I know I know they need to take a good hard look at themselves and get their priorities right![/size]

They certainly have a huge problem and they certainly need to get their priorities right!!!!!

That kind of lifestyle isn't a lifestyle at all. But more of a adherence and burden to ones self awareness and full potential. That's why it's for the birds Newbie in the North West Lmao ......

Newbie in the North West Welcome to the forum BTW. You will find we are the only ones that seem to be left who have their priorities right!

Newbie in the North West Hooray
Back to top Go down
http://www.kawariders.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie in the North West   Newbie in the North West Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie in the North West
Page 1 of 1