NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Similar topics
Latest topics
New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

New member from Blue Mountains

Go down 
+13
starkravinglunatic
MENACE
Cameron
coda
Simone
Kris
CybaGirl™
sugarcoatedprincess
Ed
Ian
Caggers (Davo)
Swinnie
Pinkbits
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinkbits

Pinkbits

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-06-04
Female

New member from Blue Mountains Empty
PostSubject: New member from Blue Mountains   New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04 2010, 16:05

Hi All

I was put onto this forum by Penny as I am trying to get a group of female riders together for ride days.

I live in Springwood and ride a 1990 Kawasaki GPZ 900R which is the love of my life (don't tell my husband and 4 kids that!!! lol)

I am in the process of finishing my accreditation to be a Motorcycle Riding Instructor with HART at St Ives and believe I have finally found my dream job! (Yes riding postie bikes in the rain is fun...I don't care what anyone says....)
I love to get out and ride and do the Bells Line and Hawkesbury area at least once a week.

I rode down to Phillip Island in Feb for the first time ever with 13 other GPZ owners and now will be making it a once a year event for the Superbikes.

Just looking to catch up with other like minded people and drink lots of coffee Smile

Cheers
Kryssie
Back to top Go down
Swinnie

Swinnie

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2010-03-21
Male

PostSubject: Re: New member from Blue Mountains   New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04 2010, 16:35

Welcome, its good to have more coffee drinking bike riders in the west.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pleasuretime.com.au/site/index.php
Caggers (Davo)

Caggers (Davo)

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2010-05-16
Male

PostSubject: Re: New member from Blue Mountains   New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04 2010, 16:38

Never seen a pink fluffy kwaka. Love it.
Back to top Go down
Ian

Ian

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-03-10
Male

PostSubject: Re: New member from Blue Mountains   New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04 2010, 16:40

G'Day Kryssie
Welcome to the Forum.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 6600
Registration date : 2008-08-04
Male

PostSubject: Re: New member from Blue Mountains   New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04 2010, 16:41

New member from Blue Mountains Sunday%201st%20November%202009%20Pink%20Ribbon%20Ride%20065

Welcome Kryssie, be sure to check this link for more pics from the PRR.

http://picasaweb.google.com.au/Fasteddie57/Sunday1stNovember2009PinkRibbonRide#
Back to top Go down
Pinkbits

Pinkbits

Female

PostSubject: Re: New member from Blue Mountains   New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04 2010, 16:49

Ed wrote:
New member from Blue Mountains Sunday%201st%20November%202009%20Pink%20Ribbon%20Ride%20065

Welcome Kryssie, be sure to check this link for more pics from the PRR.

http://picasaweb.google.com.au/Fasteddie57/Sunday1stNovember2009PinkRibbonRide#

Hey there
Thanx for that!!!! What a surprise. I know heaps of people took pics of the old girl that day but the only ones I have seen are the ones I took.
It took me 4 days to completely cover her in that pink fur and I rode her till January like that (coz I could). And would you believe I DIDNT win best dressed bike!!!!! SO this year am thinking PINK FLURO instead...and lots of balloons...lol
I only took all the fur off coz got sick of eating it plus it was collecting rocks and stuff under the belly pan coz I forgot to put a couple of extra holes in it...lol
Cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 6600
Registration date : 2008-08-04
Male

PostSubject: Re: New member from Blue Mountains   New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04 2010, 16:54

You were ripped off. Good luck for this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member from Blue Mountains   New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04 2010, 17:07

welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
sugarcoatedprincess

sugarcoatedprincess

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2010-04-14
Female

PostSubject: Re: New member from Blue Mountains   New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04 2010, 17:26

Welcome!!!

P
Back to top Go down
CybaGirl™

CybaGirl™

Number of posts : 1405
Registration date : 2009-11-22
Female

PostSubject: Re: New member from Blue Mountains   New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04 2010, 17:31

New member from Blue Mountains Welcome2 to the forum Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kawariders.com.au
Kris

Kris

Number of posts : 2542
Registration date : 2008-08-19
Male

PostSubject: Re: New member from Blue Mountains   New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04 2010, 17:57

New member from Blue Mountains Moz-screenshot-2welcome to the siteNew member from Blue Mountains Welcome2
Back to top Go down
Simone

Simone

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2009-10-12
Female

PostSubject: Re: New member from Blue Mountains   New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04 2010, 18:35

Welcome to NSWR Kryssie. There are a couple of females here and I'm sure we'd all love to have the occasional girls only ride. And so I don't get in trouble...the guys on here are great to ride with too. Laughing

PS. I love the bike...great effort. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coda

coda

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-09-28
Male

PostSubject: Re: New member from Blue Mountains   New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04 2010, 19:09

Hey Kryssie welcome to the forum mate

Your just up the road from me I'm at Winmalee and your bike deserved at least a special mention on the PRR

See you out there

Last edited by coda on Sat Jun 05 2010, 00:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinkbits

Pinkbits

Female

PostSubject: Re: New member from Blue Mountains   New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04 2010, 21:31

Thanks for the welcome ppl. Am looking forward to maybe coming out on the next run and meeting some new faces. Although the girl aint pink and fluffy anymore she is still in good nick and I am very proud of her.
I thought at least my 13yr old boy should have got a special mention for getting on the back of a pink fluffy bike and wearing the matching helmet. Smile
Am gonna try again this year and maybe do pink sequins. I enjoy doing it and taking all the plastic off gives me a chance to go over a few bolts and things and do a bit of maintence at the same time. Smile
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-08-17
Male

PostSubject: Re: New member from Blue Mountains   New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05 2010, 11:55

Welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
MENACE

MENACE

Number of posts : 1164
Registration date : 2009-12-07
Male

PostSubject: Re: New member from Blue Mountains   New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05 2010, 14:35

Welcome to NSWR, Krissy.

We have a couple of pink bikes ridden by 'guys' who would be right at home with likeminded pink bike riders New member from Blue Mountains Lol

We'll have no excuse to miss you on our next ride.
Back to top Go down
starkravinglunatic

starkravinglunatic

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2010-06-19
Male

PostSubject: Re: New member from Blue Mountains   New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04 2010, 13:54

caggers wrote:
Never seen a pink fluffy kwaka. Love it.

And the bike looks good in pink too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.starkravinglunatic.info
jd

jd

Number of posts : 2927
Registration date : 2009-02-06
Male

PostSubject: Re: New member from Blue Mountains   New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04 2010, 20:29

Welcome to NSW Riders!
Back to top Go down
steveb

steveb

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-03-29
Male

PostSubject: Re: New member from Blue Mountains   New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04 2010, 20:34

hi there
Back to top Go down
Vicki

Vicki

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-06-13
Female

PostSubject: Re: New member from Blue Mountains   New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05 2010, 11:00

hey Kryssie,

i have to admit, im lovin the pics... if you've gotta bike, why not dress it up a bit right?
im keen for an all girls ride to... catcha on a ride soon.
Back to top Go down
Telby

Telby

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2010-01-05
Male

PostSubject: Re: New member from Blue Mountains   New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05 2010, 17:50

Welcome to NSWR
Back to top Go down
http://stuarttelferphotography.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member from Blue Mountains   New member from Blue Mountains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member from Blue Mountains
Page 1 of 1