NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Similar topics
Latest topics
Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins

Go down 
+4
VFR
Kris
b1b2
Matrix
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Matrix

Matrix

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-17
Male

Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins Empty
PostSubject: Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins   Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 19:12

Hey all, I'm Matt and ride a tricked up Blade. Love a great day out on the bike as I think alot of you know as I recognize your names. I have been away from awhile but back again and ready to hit the roadChat soonMatt
Back to top Go down
b1b2

b1b2

Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2008-08-05
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins   Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 20:02

affraid affraid Shocked Shocked

Matt's here!!!!! Laughing Laughing
now when can we see you on the new 08 Blade Matt?
See ya on the road soon! Glad you've recovered well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.it
Kris

Kris

Number of posts : 2542
Registration date : 2008-08-19
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins   Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 20:14

Hi Matt how are you ... you got new bike now ... lol!
Back to top Go down
VFR

VFR

Number of posts : 3762
Registration date : 2008-08-17
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins   Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17 2008, 22:53

theres another Matt here cheers
Back to top Go down
Matrix

Matrix

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-17
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins   Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20 2008, 11:23

If I get a new blade it will definately be the MSR Ultimate Blade !!!!

Hey Chris, Was good to see you yesterday We have to do another ride soon
Back to top Go down
Kris

Kris

Number of posts : 2542
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins   Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20 2008, 12:10

Hi Matt ,

Good to hear you again,,, cheers
We are going to ride this week end, I believed you know all the rider faces... cheers

WHERE : Neville ( next to Barry )
WHEN : Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th October.
MEET : 8:30am from McGraths Hill McDonald's
TIME : 9 AM

http://tinyurl.com/6ovz24

Guest below picture who are having a happy face with new blade..

Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins 22052008712

Last edited by BKing on Mon Oct 20 2008, 14:08; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2008-08-17
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins   Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20 2008, 13:59

As everyone has already said welcome to the forum Matt Smile
Back to top Go down
(ZIP)Ty

(ZIP)Ty

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins   Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20 2008, 19:16

Welcome matt.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Number of posts : 556
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins   Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22 2008, 22:11

Welcome back on the road Matt!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 6600
Registration date : 2008-08-04
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins   Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23 2008, 07:07

Matrix wrote:
Hey all, I'm Matt and ride a tricked up Blade. Love a great day out on the bike as I think alot of you know as I recognize your names. I have been away from awhile but back again and ready to hit the roadChat soonMatt

Matrix. have you considered a defamation/impersonation charge agaisnt that wannabee Matrix B1B2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins   Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey there everyone, yet another rider joins
Page 1 of 1