NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    Pleased to make your acquaintance  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
    Pleased to make your acquaintance  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
    Pleased to make your acquaintance  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
    Pleased to make your acquaintance  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
    Pleased to make your acquaintance  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
    Pleased to make your acquaintance  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
    Pleased to make your acquaintance  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
    Pleased to make your acquaintance  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
    Pleased to make your acquaintance  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
    Pleased to make your acquaintance  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

Pleased to make your acquaintance

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    black-orpheus

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2013-09-21
    Female

Pleased to make your acquaintance  Empty
    PostSubject: Pleased to make your acquaintance    Pleased to make your acquaintance  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21 2013, 19:30

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to motorcycle riding. I'm pretty keen to put my wheels to the road and enjoy good company.

In case you won't recognise me in person, I'm a 24 year old half Egyptian Korean Sydney woman.

It looks like I'll be going on all the weekend rides mid to late november so I hope to meet you all on a ride soon.

Eman aka black orpheus
    Back to top Go down
    jd

jd

Number of posts : 2927
    Registration date : 2009-02-06
    Male

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to make your acquaintance    Pleased to make your acquaintance  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21 2013, 20:41

Hi Eman,

Welcome to NSW Riders. Check out the sections & threads around the place. Ask questions if you like & hope to see you out and about on a ride day soon.
    Back to top Go down
    black-orpheus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to make your acquaintance    Pleased to make your acquaintance  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21 2013, 22:17

Hi Justin,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Where can i find information about upcoming rides in October?

Thanks!
    Back to top Go down
    jd

jd

Number of posts : 2927
    Registration date : 2009-02-06
    Male

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to make your acquaintance    Pleased to make your acquaintance  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22 2013, 03:41

Back to top Go down
    gixer04

gixer04

Number of posts : 723
    Registration date : 2011-01-16
    Male

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to make your acquaintance    Pleased to make your acquaintance  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22 2013, 08:27

Welcome Eman,

I am sure you will enjoy all the rides and Riders in NSW Riders.
    Hope to meet up on a ride soon.
    Take care cheers
    Back to top Go down
    black-orpheus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to make your acquaintance    Pleased to make your acquaintance  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22 2013, 10:14

Thanks Bruce.

Looking to meeting the crew.

Eman
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to make your acquaintance    Pleased to make your acquaintance  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22 2013, 19:39

Welcome, hope to meet you soon.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to make your acquaintance    Pleased to make your acquaintance  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22 2013, 20:53

Congrats for the new bike.

Mick
    Back to top Go down
    black-orpheus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to make your acquaintance    Pleased to make your acquaintance  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23 2013, 07:42

Cheers Mick!

Eman
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to make your acquaintance    Pleased to make your acquaintance  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pleased to make your acquaintance
    Page 1 of 1