NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Similar topics
Latest topics
New Bloke from Newcastle Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
New Bloke from Newcastle Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
New Bloke from Newcastle Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
New Bloke from Newcastle Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
New Bloke from Newcastle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
New Bloke from Newcastle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
New Bloke from Newcastle Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
New Bloke from Newcastle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
New Bloke from Newcastle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
New Bloke from Newcastle Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

New Bloke from Newcastle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wobbly_boot

wobbly_boot

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-04-11
Male

New Bloke from Newcastle Empty
PostSubject: New Bloke from Newcastle   New Bloke from Newcastle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11 2013, 19:12

G'day all, Very Happy

I'm Dave and live in the Inner Suburbs of Newcastle NSW (just incase you didn't know where it was tongue )

I ride a 2007 DL650 Wee-Strom and love this bike and where it can take me.

It's only my 2nd bike, my first was a Kawasaki ER5 which I reckon is still one of the best ever bikes to get your licence on...and it tours well too.

Looking for some more riding mates around the area of Newcastle...I don't like going flat strap at Breakneck speeds as I rely on my licence for my job but I enjoy the day rides and touring. I'm 53 so I probably can't/won't keep up with the Young Guns Laughing

I've done a bit of Touring but mostly around the Northern Rivers NSW, New England and Queensland as far as Maleny at the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.

So...if there are many or any Newy riders....be great to hear from you.

Cheers

wobbly_boot

Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Newcastle   New Bloke from Newcastle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11 2013, 19:16

G'day Dave and welcome.
You might like to think about joining us at the Beachcomber pub in Toukley for lunch Sunday and meet a few of the members. cheers
Back to top Go down
jd

jd

Number of posts : 2927
Registration date : 2009-02-06
Male

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Newcastle   New Bloke from Newcastle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11 2013, 19:28

Hi Dave,

Welcome! You'll find plenty of decent rides at comfortable pace here Wink

We moved from SEQ to Sydney 5yrs ago & that's where I learnt to ride. A mate and I always enjoyed the roads through the Sunny Coast Hinterland.

If you like touring & a challenge, check out Far Riders, too. There's almost always a NSW Riders contingent - check the group rides section of the forum.

JD

Last edited by jd on Thu Apr 11 2013, 21:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wobbly_boot

wobbly_boot

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Newcastle   New Bloke from Newcastle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11 2013, 19:30

Yeah that sounds like fun.....thanks Charlie.. Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Newcastle   New Bloke from Newcastle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11 2013, 19:31

wobbly_boot wrote:
Yeah that sounds like fun.....thanks Charlie.. Smile

We should get there about 12:00 so look for a group of riders that look lost and very thirsty lol!
Back to top Go down
wobbly_boot

wobbly_boot

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Newcastle   New Bloke from Newcastle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11 2013, 19:41

I could be the one holding up the bar when you get there drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bloke from Newcastle   New Bloke from Newcastle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Bloke from Newcastle
Page 1 of 1