NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Latest topics
G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :()

Go down 
+5
Mark
Bood
Kris
Medic!akarandall
DJ cornerman X dream
9 posters
AuthorMessage

G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Empty
PostSubject: G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :()   G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18 2009, 22:19

Hi Everyone,

I got a business card a couple of weeks ago on the Jenolan Caves ride, and I figured I better check this place out - I was on the self-modifying ZZR-250 if any of you noticed me lol. Didn't get to talk to many of you (was having a pretty terrible day in between being scared of the corners after an off and my fender immolating itself).

Anyway, might give some of the rides here a go.
Back to top Go down
DJ cornerman X dream

DJ cornerman X dream

Number of posts : 1325
Registration date : 2009-02-16
Male

PostSubject: Re: G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :()   G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18 2009, 22:30

Welcome Schwer. There are plenty of characters on this forum
Back to top Go down
Medic!akarandall

Medic!akarandall

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-11-08
Male

PostSubject: Re: G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :()   G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18 2009, 22:33

G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Cool_010G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Cool_010G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Cool_010 Yo dood!
Back to top Go down
http://my.break.com/Member/Profile/mypage.aspx?MemberNickName=Mi
Kris

Kris

Number of posts : 2542
Registration date : 2008-08-19
Male

PostSubject: Re: G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :()   G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18 2009, 23:09

You come to the right place ... Welcome.. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bood

Bood

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-02-26
Male

PostSubject: Re: G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :()   G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18 2009, 23:13

Welcome Schwer... you'll fit right in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :()   G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19 2009, 08:25

welcome aboard. got that fender mounted on your wall.. dont worry my kwaka has gaffa tape on it also..you coming on sunday ?
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-08-19
Male

PostSubject: Re: G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :()   G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19 2009, 11:32

welcome mate cheers
Back to top Go down
Greenblood

Greenblood

Number of posts : 970
Registration date : 2009-02-19
Male

PostSubject: Re: G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :()   G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19 2009, 17:19

Gday Schwer, so I see the fender made it home then, told you the tape will hold! lol!
Welcome to the forum, eyes peeled ride safe!
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Male

PostSubject: Re: G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :()   G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19 2009, 17:38

Welcome, Gday, and see you on Sunday for round 2.. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :()   G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19 2009, 18:31

hi schwer welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Medic!akarandall

Medic!akarandall

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-11-08
Male

PostSubject: Re: G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :()   G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19 2009, 22:34

Hi schwer see tou round.
Back to top Go down
http://my.break.com/Member/Profile/mypage.aspx?MemberNickName=Mi
Tom

Tom

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2008-08-17
Male

PostSubject: Re: G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :()   G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20 2009, 00:45

Hi Shwer and welcome good to see my gaffa tape helped you Cool
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2009-03-15
Male

PostSubject: Re: G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :()   G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20 2009, 18:20

The old Gaffa trick... works a charm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :()   G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :() Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G'day (apparently this has to be over 10 characters :()
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NSW Riders :: General Area :: Member Introductions-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
WELCOME TO NSWRIDERS