NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Similar topics
Latest topics
Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;)

Go down 
+5
haggis
Davo2197
Kawa Ken
Ed
parker
9 posters
AuthorMessage
parker

parker

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-10-31
Male

Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Empty
PostSubject: Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;)   Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31 2010, 12:54

Hey all, got a card at Breakfast Torque earlier this morning and thought it'd be wise to join & learn a couple of things - new to riding Wink

Brought a Suzuki GS500F in August of this year, with just short of 16,000km's on her, cost me $6000 is probably the best thing I've spent money on - could of probably got it for less but I know next to nothing about motorbikes which is one of the reasons I've joined the message board.

So far I've only put 1300km's on top of the 16,000km's but hopefully once I get more experience I can join you on the group rides.

(crappy amera phone)

Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Img20100815101711

Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Img20100815101726

Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Img20100815101904

Last edited by parker on Sun Oct 31 2010, 17:16; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 6600
Registration date : 2008-08-04
Male

PostSubject: Re: Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;)   Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31 2010, 16:28

Welcome Ethan. As a group, there is a wealth of experience here. If you have questions, just ask, or use the search function to find previously discussed threads where we may well have answered the same question.
Back to top Go down
Kawa Ken

Kawa Ken

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2010-07-05
Male

PostSubject: Re: Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;)   Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31 2010, 17:22

Welcome to NSW Riders Ethan, nice bike.
Back to top Go down
Davo2197

Number of posts : 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;)   Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31 2010, 18:53

yep got the same card @ loftus, seems like a good forum
Back to top Go down
haggis

haggis

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-08-17
Male

PostSubject: Re: Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;)   Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31 2010, 19:06

Greetings to all 3 of you! Smile Hope you enjoyed the day at Loftus oval
Back to top Go down
coda

coda

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-09-28
Male

PostSubject: Re: Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;)   Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31 2010, 21:47

Welcome aboard Ethan as Ed said there is a wealth of knowledge here to draw on so get in amongst it
Back to top Go down
b1b2

b1b2

Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2008-08-05
Male

PostSubject: Re: Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;)   Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31 2010, 22:21

good on ya for joining cheers

no worries you'll be racking up heaps more mileage (& experiences) when you partake in our famous Tag Game. I think the next tag to chase is at Lake Macquarie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.it
parker

parker

Number of posts : 11
Male

PostSubject: Re: Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;)   Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31 2010, 22:43

If I joined two weeks a go, I could of stopped by Lake Macquarie on the way up to Kurri Kurri - doubt it would of counted because I took the cage up - strong winds, rain etc + I don't think I have the experience yet.

All in due time though, looking forward to trying to get to a few places to tag.

Read a fair few threads in the servicing section, mostly DIY stuff, so far I've only cleaned the bike, chain and reblubed it, check oil levels, tyre PSI but looking to do more stuff eg. changing oil and what not, and come to think of it, I brought a Aldi GPS & have yet to put it on lol, have to get around to doing it sometime.
Back to top Go down
CybaGirl™

CybaGirl™

Number of posts : 1405
Registration date : 2009-11-22
Female

PostSubject: Re: Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;)   Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01 2010, 02:38

Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Welcome2 Ethan and Suzi to the forum Smile.

Awesome name to Ethan. My second son is also named Ethan and is the spitting image of Heath Ledger Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Ohyeah.

Back to top Go down
http://www.kawariders.com.au
Kris

Kris

Number of posts : 2542
Registration date : 2008-08-19
Male

PostSubject: Re: Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;)   Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01 2010, 18:18

Welcome Ethan..... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;)   Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;)
Page 1 of 1