NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Latest topics
Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

Hello Everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02 2009, 22:30

Hello all, just picked up my new GSX-R 750 today, hope to see you all out there, cheers alien
Back to top Go down
VFR

VFR

Number of posts : 3762
Registration date : 2008-08-17
Male

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03 2009, 00:40

welcome mate, will we be seeing you next weekend?
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03 2009, 02:41

thanks mate, more than likely at at least one event, cheers. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Kris

Kris

Number of posts : 2542
Registration date : 2008-08-19
Male

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03 2009, 10:00

Welcome...Any photo to put on this website here.... cheers

Last edited by BKing on Tue Feb 03 2009, 20:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03 2009, 18:26

will take one soon - how do you upload a pic to the site?
Back to top Go down
Kris

Kris

Number of posts : 2542
Male

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03 2009, 18:38

coughcool72 wrote:
will take one soon - how do you upload a pic to the site?

1. see the 2 icons on this bar for "host an image" and "image" move your mouse pointer to find.
2. click "host an image" upload the picture and once you get the URL link address copy it
3. click "image icon" and paste the link address... done.
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03 2009, 18:59

cheers mate
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Number of posts : 556
Male

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03 2009, 20:29

Welcome mate cheers

Hope you Enjoy the Company lol!
Back to top Go down
coda

coda

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-09-28
Male

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03 2009, 20:53

Welcome to the world
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04 2009, 20:18

cheers all, great friendly vibe on this site, the way it should be
Back to top Go down
b1b2

b1b2

Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2008-08-05
Male

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04 2009, 21:31

cool !
look forward to see your new bike, what color did you pick?
07-08 gix750 is compact & very easy to ride fffast! Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.it

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04 2009, 22:25

How are ya BIB2? I really couldn't separate the black and the traditional Suzi blue/white, but I opted for the latter. I think the black looks fantastic and really racy and stealty, one thing that swayed me the other way was the visibility at night. I think the 08 is the same as the 09 which I have although the blue in this year's model is lighter than the previous year's blue which I believe is the traditional Suzuki blue. Looks good in the day with metallic flecks although from what I know traditionally Suzuki bikes have the least quality finish out of all the big 4 so time will tell how it holds up. You are right the bike is compact and easy to ride fast well what I think is reasonably fast anyway. I had a 02 GSX-R 600 and this bike feels no bigger from what I can remember. For a very average rider like me the fun factor and potential is great and I haven't even been over 10000rpm yet... good on ya mate hope to see you out there I will be down in god's country (contentious) on Saturday hope to see you there Very Happy PS what model is your bike?
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04 2009, 23:18

stealty = stealthy
Back to top Go down
b1b2

b1b2

Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2008-08-05
Male

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05 2009, 18:15

I too would go for the blue-white one on the K8-K9, stands out nicely without being patchy. hehe honestly visibility at night was in my bottom priority when choosing a bike/ helmet color. I thought Id spend 90% of my riding during daytime.

Mine is 05 gsx-r750, so far been happy with the build quality. Nothing fell apart even at rediculous speed, except when I lowsided it last time, then the screen & fairings shattered. LaughingCrying or Very sad
See ya Sunday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.it
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NSW Riders :: General Area :: Member Introductions-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
WELCOME TO NSWRIDERS