NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Latest topics
I'm a Motorcycle Lover Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
I'm a Motorcycle Lover Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
I'm a Motorcycle Lover Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
I'm a Motorcycle Lover Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
I'm a Motorcycle Lover Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
I'm a Motorcycle Lover Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
I'm a Motorcycle Lover Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
I'm a Motorcycle Lover Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
I'm a Motorcycle Lover Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
I'm a Motorcycle Lover Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

I'm a Motorcycle Lover

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I'm a Motorcycle Lover Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Motorcycle Lover   I'm a Motorcycle Lover Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17 2008, 19:13

Hi guys, I enjoyed today's ride, it was a great.
I can't wait for the next one in Sep. If any one like to do some riding before that please let me know.

Moh
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 6600
Registration date : 2008-08-04
Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Motorcycle Lover   I'm a Motorcycle Lover Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17 2008, 19:21

Moh Max wrote:
I can't wait for the next one in Sep. If any one like to do some riding before that please let me know.

Moh

Welcome to NSW Riders. I'm sure you'll get some takers for a ride. Why not update your profile with your location. That will help others in deciding whether a ride together is feasible in terms of meeting up.
Back to top Go down
b1b2

b1b2

Number of posts : 3510
Registration date : 2008-08-05
Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Motorcycle Lover   I'm a Motorcycle Lover Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19 2008, 10:28

Ed wrote:

Welcome to NSW Riders. I'm sure you'll get some takers for a ride. Why not update your profile with your location. That will help others in deciding whether a ride together is feasible in terms of meeting up.

I'll try to ride every weekend, even if its only a quick mid morning blat to Bilpin for their apple pie.

I'll be riding nasho with some Netriders this Satdy if anyone keen to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.it

PostSubject: is that you mate ?   I'm a Motorcycle Lover Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28 2008, 21:56

are you mohommad ? Question
you once owned 2004 cbr600rr
went to snowy ride with our group
cheers
will Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VFR

VFR

Number of posts : 3762
Registration date : 2008-08-17
Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Motorcycle Lover   I'm a Motorcycle Lover Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2008, 01:24

greetings Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2008-08-24
Male

PostSubject: Welcome   I'm a Motorcycle Lover Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31 2008, 17:33

Moh Max wrote:

Moh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Motorcycle Lover   I'm a Motorcycle Lover Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24 2009, 14:51

my old mate moh
I'm a Motorcycle Lover IMGP0262
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Motorcycle Lover   I'm a Motorcycle Lover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm a Motorcycle Lover
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NSW Riders :: General Area :: Member Introductions-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
WELCOME TO NSWRIDERS