NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Latest topics
in the riverina Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
in the riverina Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
in the riverina Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
in the riverina Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
in the riverina Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
in the riverina Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
in the riverina Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
in the riverina Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
in the riverina Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
in the riverina Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

in the riverina

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasen Doidge

Jasen Doidge

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-10-26
Male

in the riverina Empty
PostSubject: in the riverina   in the riverina Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28 2016, 00:17

hello from griffith
Back to top Go down
toadsmoker

toadsmoker

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2010-09-02
Male

in the riverina Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the riverina   in the riverina Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29 2016, 20:37

hey hello there!
Back to top Go down
Jasen Doidge

Jasen Doidge

Male

in the riverina Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the riverina   in the riverina Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2016, 01:09

I was thinking of getting an america but seeing as I hadn't been on a bike for for 12 years + had only ever had dirt bikes the BMW was a better middle step between dirt & road
Back to top Go down
toadsmoker

toadsmoker

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2010-09-02
Male

in the riverina Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the riverina   in the riverina Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2016, 20:46

Oh yeah, I gotta change my pic, wore out the America and traded it on a yamaha Stryker.

Both great bikes.

I had a go on a BMW F800gs, got to be the most comfiest seat I've ever sat on, definitely a ride all day bike.
Back to top Go down
Jasen Doidge

Jasen Doidge

Male

in the riverina Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the riverina   in the riverina Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2016, 23:27

took mine out for my first decent road run today(168km each way), the only problem I found was my right thumb kept going to sleep but seeing as it does that any time I leave it still for to long I'll let the bike off, that's a good looking bike you've got there, I'll have to get my lovely wife to put a photo of mine up one day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

in the riverina Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the riverina   in the riverina Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in the riverina
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NSW Riders :: General Area :: Member Introductions-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
WELCOME TO NSWRIDERS