NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Latest topics
New guy from Jervis Bay Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
New guy from Jervis Bay Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
New guy from Jervis Bay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
New guy from Jervis Bay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
New guy from Jervis Bay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
New guy from Jervis Bay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
New guy from Jervis Bay Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
New guy from Jervis Bay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
New guy from Jervis Bay Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
New guy from Jervis Bay Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

New guy from Jervis Bay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay_M

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-11-17
Male

New guy from Jervis Bay Empty
PostSubject: New guy from Jervis Bay   New guy from Jervis Bay Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22 2013, 07:50

Hi all!

My name is Jay and I live near Jervis Bay

Fairly new to biking, have had my bike licence for a month and commute into Nowra each day for work

I bought a Kawasaki GPX250 to learn on and it's been a fun bike with no issues except a broken clutch cable which was easily fixed

Hope to see you all on a ride someday!

Cheers

Jay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Jervis Bay   New guy from Jervis Bay Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22 2013, 08:23

Welcome Jermaine, we'll be coming through your area on the 2nd Jan, stopping briefly at Shell Harbour for a break then Mollymook for lunch then on to Batemans Bay for the night before heading to the Snowys for a couple of days.
Why not meet up with us along the way?
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 6600
Registration date : 2008-08-04
Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Jervis Bay   New guy from Jervis Bay Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22 2013, 08:51

Welcome Jermaine
Back to top Go down
Jay_M

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-11-17
Male

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Jervis Bay   New guy from Jervis Bay Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24 2013, 21:52

Thanks for the welcome Charlie and Ed!

It looks like I'll be working on the 2nd so I won't be able to meet up with you guys heading south :-(

Hopefully another time :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Jervis Bay   New guy from Jervis Bay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guy from Jervis Bay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NSW Riders :: General Area :: Member Introductions-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
WELCOME TO NSWRIDERS