NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Latest topics
Hi my name is Hickey  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
Hi my name is Hickey  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
Hi my name is Hickey  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
Hi my name is Hickey  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
Hi my name is Hickey  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
Hi my name is Hickey  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
Hi my name is Hickey  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
Hi my name is Hickey  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
Hi my name is Hickey  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
Hi my name is Hickey  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

Hi my name is Hickey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hickey

Hickey

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-02-19
Male

Hi my name is Hickey  Empty
PostSubject: Hi my name is Hickey    Hi my name is Hickey  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19 2015, 23:12

Hi everyone I am new to riding just got my L's. I am a friend of Tracy and Jeff. Hope to make some new friends and learn more about riding. afro
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2008-08-24
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Hickey    Hi my name is Hickey  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20 2015, 05:14

greetings john glad to see you here and look forward to you riding with us hope on the next ride Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Hickey    Hi my name is Hickey  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20 2015, 06:02

Welcome John, hope to meet you on a ride soon. Very Happy
You'll meet some great friends here and if you enjoy the odd drink and enjoy eating, you'll like riding with us. drunken pig cheers
Back to top Go down
jd

jd

Number of posts : 2927
Registration date : 2009-02-06
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Hickey    Hi my name is Hickey  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20 2015, 07:29

Hi John,
Welcome to the club! You'll find lots of info here - 6.5yrs of questions and answers in threads and posts. Failing that, just post and ask - plenty of members around to help. Hope to see you on a ride day sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 6600
Registration date : 2008-08-04
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Hickey    Hi my name is Hickey  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20 2015, 07:48

Thanks for joining John. We have a history of nurturing learners. We always have someone covering the end of a ride (usually me) so you will not be left behind.

Our group is a member of the Motorcycle Council of NSW and they have a very good series of Rider Risk videos. Recommended viewing. They can be accessed from the following link.

http://www.mccofnsw.org.au/a/332.html

Hope to see you on a ride soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Hickey    Hi my name is Hickey  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21 2015, 00:11

Welcome to the group John. You'll enjoy our company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Hickey    Hi my name is Hickey  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi my name is Hickey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NSW Riders :: General Area :: Member Introductions-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
WELCOME TO NSWRIDERS