NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Latest topics
Hey ladies and gents. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
Hey ladies and gents. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
Hey ladies and gents. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
Hey ladies and gents. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
Hey ladies and gents. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
Hey ladies and gents. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
Hey ladies and gents. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
Hey ladies and gents. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
Hey ladies and gents. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
Hey ladies and gents. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

Hey ladies and gents.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zoidberg

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-08-19
Male

Hey ladies and gents. Empty
PostSubject: Hey ladies and gents.   Hey ladies and gents. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2014, 09:32

Hey everyone,

My name is Nathan, got a couple of R1's, one for the road and one and a half for the track. All 04 models. Live on the northern beaches.

Been getting into trackdays since doing my first in over 12 years in December last year. Long story short, since December, I think I have ridden the trackbike more than the roadbike!

Found this site searching for info about Gulf Western oils. Will post up in that thread seeing if the stuff will be good for my trackbike.

Cheers guys!

Nath
Back to top Go down
EightySix

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2014-08-20
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey ladies and gents.   Hey ladies and gents. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2014, 18:32

Hey Nath, sounds like a pretty sweet collection there!

I've not been riding for very long, and I've definitely never ridden on a track but I think it would be an experience.. that said speed is not my thing, I'm in it for the quiet zen! I'm interested in GW Oil's too, I used to feed it to my Postie and that thing goes like clappers! Might be good for my Virago too.

Anyway, welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 6600
Registration date : 2008-08-04
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey ladies and gents.   Hey ladies and gents. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2014, 20:33

zoidberg wrote:
Found this site searching for info about Gulf Western oils. Will post up in that thread seeing if the stuff will be good for my trackbike.

Cheers guys!

Nath

EightySix wrote:
I'm interested in GW Oil's too, I used to feed it to my Postie and that thing goes like clappers! Might be good for my Virago too.

Anyway, welcome aboard!

Ross and staff at Gulf Western will be happy to assist. Just mention you are with NSW Riders when you call. As well as oils, they have degreasers, oil additives etc. It's not just about a good price, it's a good product.
Back to top Go down
EightySix

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2014-08-20
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey ladies and gents.   Hey ladies and gents. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21 2014, 20:37

Cheers Ed, I'll definitely give them a call and see what they say!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey ladies and gents.   Hey ladies and gents. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey ladies and gents.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NSW Riders :: General Area :: Member Introductions-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
WELCOME TO NSWRIDERS