NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Latest topics
Introductions of Me:) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
Introductions of Me:) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
Introductions of Me:) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
Introductions of Me:) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
Introductions of Me:) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
Introductions of Me:) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
Introductions of Me:) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
Introductions of Me:) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
Introductions of Me:) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
Introductions of Me:) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

Introductions of Me:)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SlobodanVukojevic

SlobodanVukojevic

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-02-09
Male

Introductions of Me:) Empty
PostSubject: Introductions of Me:)   Introductions of Me:) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10 2014, 00:04

I am a world motorcycle traveler. My previous travels took me across the N.American, European, Asian and African continents. I am planning a journey to the Australian continent, end of June this year
Back to top Go down
http://www.slobodanvukojevic.com
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 6600
Registration date : 2008-08-04
Male

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of Me:)   Introductions of Me:) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10 2014, 07:46

Welcome. Do you have a plan or route that you will travel in Australia? How long will you be here.
Back to top Go down
SlobodanVukojevic

SlobodanVukojevic

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-02-09
Male

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of Me:)   Introductions of Me:) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10 2014, 21:15

Hello ED

My visa lasts for three months so looking to finish Sydney to Sydney as long vase Visa valid. I look forward to make a presentation of my last trip's. I hope you have the possibility to help me with that
Back to top Go down
http://www.slobodanvukojevic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of Me:)   Introductions of Me:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions of Me:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NSW Riders :: General Area :: Member Introductions-
Jump to:  
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
WELCOME TO NSWRIDERS