NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Latest topics
Dark Knight from Chatswood Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
Dark Knight from Chatswood Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
Dark Knight from Chatswood Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
Dark Knight from Chatswood Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
Dark Knight from Chatswood Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
Dark Knight from Chatswood Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
Dark Knight from Chatswood Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
Dark Knight from Chatswood Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
Dark Knight from Chatswood Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
Dark Knight from Chatswood Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

Dark Knight from Chatswood

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CB400DarkKnight

CB400DarkKnight

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-04-25
Male

Dark Knight from Chatswood Empty
PostSubject: Dark Knight from Chatswood   Dark Knight from Chatswood Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25 2013, 02:52

G'day fellow riders, I'm Joe, nice to meet y'all! 'Very Happy'

Great thanks to JD for introducing me to this forum, I appreciate it very much!

Little bit of my motorcycle experience: I've been riding since Aug 2012, started with the CB125e, got my P1 in Dec 2012 and upgraded to a CB400SF two months ago (my dream bike for long time!).

But my passion for bikes goes way back. I've been in love with the Honda bikes ever since 7-8, when my grandpa use to take me around rural town on his small Honda CB bike back in China, so the Honda wing logo and the exhaust fume smell has pretty much ingrained into my childhood memory.

I wanted to try his ride but he won't let me, so I vowed to myself that when I'm older and have money, I will buy my own bike, and my dream came true last year! From the very first moment I open the throttle, the sense of freedom and the nostalgia of riding with my grandpa was the best moment in my 23 years of life, can't remember any other time when I feel this *good* about life.

Looking forward to join your ride in the future, good to have some riding buddies now instead of being a lone wolf all the time lol!'

Cheers!
Joe

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight from Chatswood   Dark Knight from Chatswood Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25 2013, 05:58

CB400DarkKnight wrote:
From the very first moment I open the throttle, the sense of freedom - can't remember any other time when I feel this *good* about life
This statement just about hits the nail on the head for most of us I'd say.
Welcome Joe, come join us up the Putty this weekend if you're able.
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 6600
Registration date : 2008-08-04
Male

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight from Chatswood   Dark Knight from Chatswood Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25 2013, 07:51

Yeah, being a lone wolf is, well, lonely. JD and I are near Crows Nest so if you wanted to tag along to the start point on this Saturdays ride, let either of us know. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Nelson marxsen

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-04-20
Male

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight from Chatswood   Dark Knight from Chatswood Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25 2013, 10:53

Hay hay Darknight. . Ill be out on the Putty this Saturday be good if you could join us. Charlie drop us a line where we meeting and what time mate. I'm I'm Penrith so will be going through Windsor :-)
Back to top Go down
jd

jd

Number of posts : 2927
Registration date : 2009-02-06
Male

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight from Chatswood   Dark Knight from Chatswood Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25 2013, 11:59

Hi Joe!

It was good running into you the other day! Your Honda reminds me of my ol' Hornet - both top bikes Smile And you are right - Riding is a religion... and on many Sunday's each month, we go to church.

NSW Riders is here for members when they're free to go for a simple spin, day ride, overnighter, charity ride or even around the country. Not only that, members are free to post experiences, opinions, advice and questions (and answers), so feel free to jump in at your leisure. Anyone can "post'n'host", so if you have a ride idea or favourite route to share, pic a date and post it up bounce

Most rides have a dedicated ride leader, tail end charlie and corner markers, so riders (especially L & P platers and new members) can come along without fear of getting lost or being left behind.

Check out coming rides here: http://www.nswriders.org/t4214-list-of-current-events-by-date-updated-15-4-13

Cheers
JD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight from Chatswood   Dark Knight from Chatswood Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25 2013, 12:37

Nelson marxsen wrote:
Hay hay Darknight. . Ill be out on the Putty this Saturday be good if you could join us. Charlie drop us a line where we meeting and what time mate. I'm I'm Penrith so will be going through Windsor :-)

pm sent. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CB400DarkKnight

CB400DarkKnight

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-04-25
Male

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight from Chatswood   Dark Knight from Chatswood Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26 2013, 02:19

Thanks guys! Nice to meet you all! I shall see you all on this Saturday.

Hey JD, its true that I felt like meditating whenever I ride to Wisemans Ferry on a beautiful sunny day Very Happy

Hey Ed, it would be great if I can meet up with you and JD somewhere in Crow Nest, will you guys be coming back here afterward? I haven't ridden out west beyond Parramatta yet so I don't know the way too well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight from Chatswood   Dark Knight from Chatswood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Knight from Chatswood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NSW Riders :: General Area :: Member Introductions-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
WELCOME TO NSWRIDERS