NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Welcome to the NSW Riders Forum. Please enter your member details to Login. If this is your first time to the site, you need to register to gain access. Registration is free. We look forward to welcoming you.

Please read and adhere to the Forum Rules, Disclaimer, Guidelines and Conditions. We hope you enjoy the Forum.

Disclaimer All riders are responsible for their Own Actions and Conduct, Ride to Survive

NSW Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW Riders

Created by riders for riders, to discuss and organise rides, social gatherings & events

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  B O M Weather MapB O M Weather Map  NSW Meeting Places NSW Meeting Places  
Latest topics
Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2018, 16:12 by Postie92

» New rider with a business
Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 20:39 by RossT

» New member from Beecroft
Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2018, 14:57 by gdayjr

» New (old) Member Re-Joining
Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2018, 19:52 by jalalski

» New to Sydney, no bike yet
Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:31 by kurviger

» New young rider in Sydney
Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 00:56 by Tomosapien

» Purchasing Oil from Gulf Western Oil
Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26 2017, 19:37 by BOB88R

» New to Bikes
Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 16:17 by chuckchunder

» New member from The Illawarra
Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 11:09 by Pete

» Return to the fold
Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31 2017, 07:42 by Ed

Hi Everybody!

Go down 
+19
Pete
Kris
stew066
tocksr1
Jeff
(ZIP)Ty
MENACE
Cameron
Decepticon
SuzyM50
Ronin8
Clint
VFR
coda
BBNorm
Ed
Torquative
Telby
mischa
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mischa

mischa

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2010-01-15
Male

Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15 2010, 22:41

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone, my names Mischa and before we get it started and the confusion kicks in im male and its a russian male name! Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_razz (altho im not russian)

Anyway I recently acquired my riders L's, right now im ridding a blue Suzuki GN250. Hey its not the best bike but it cost next to nothing to get running and im only on my L's.

As for how i got here, well ive been a member of a car club since I got my drivers L's and Torquative (matt) who you might know is also a member. So when he said he was getting a bike he gave me a link to here aswell.

Hope to get out on a ride or two in the future aswell, but im still only just getting confident enough to ride places i would normal drive!

Im not as good at writing novels like Matt so ill leave it there, but im sure ill be a regular member here.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 6600
Registration date : 2008-08-04
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08 2010, 08:35

Congrats. See you on a ride soon.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2009-07-12
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08 2010, 17:20

Gidday Mischa - good to have you travelling with us. Hope to see you out there on a ride soon.
Back to top Go down
mischa

mischa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08 2010, 20:30

I only had one ride with you guys on my L's, only took me 5 months to get the P's.

One of the guys at the test went over the handle bars doing the emergency brake!
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09 2010, 00:55

mischa wrote:
I only had one ride with you guys on my L's, only took me 5 months to get the P's.

One of the guys at the test went over the handle bars doing the emergency brake!

Ouch. Guess they work then lol.
Back to top Go down
mischa

mischa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01 2010, 11:03

Thought I would do a reintroduction with my new bike Very Happy

Hi Everybody! - Page 2 B17fswwEWkKGrHqQOKjgEN2mYk-rBMgdEebvmQ_12

Ive been off the fourm for a while and still only went on that one ride a while back but im keen to get back into it.
Back to top Go down
CybaGirl™

CybaGirl™

Number of posts : 1405
Registration date : 2009-11-22
Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01 2010, 11:55

Very nice thanks for sharing and I remember your blue beast Smile.

Once the weather warms up there will be plenty of rides being posted and I look forward to checking your new baby out then.

Back to top Go down
http://www.kawariders.com.au
Ed
Admin
Ed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01 2010, 11:56

Nice ride Mischa, perhaps we will see you on the ride to Denman on the 17th October.
Back to top Go down
scott

scott

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-09-17
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01 2010, 11:58

gday and welcome. Nice looking bike
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-09-10
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01 2010, 13:05

Welcome Mischa!

Torquative wrote:
haha Ed, we're slowly bringing the car guys across

I run a car forum but am here too. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.ozmazdaclub.com
steveb

steveb

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-03-29
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04 2010, 12:33

Hi there and welcome
Back to top Go down
mischa

mischa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06 2010, 17:33

CybaGirl™ wrote:
Very nice thanks for sharing and I remember your blue beast Smile.

Once the weather warms up there will be plenty of rides being posted and I look forward to checking your new baby out then.

Thanks Erica! Yes im not supprised you remember it was a pretty, how do i say this, long ride last time I came!

Ill be coming out for a ride again soon, once it warms up. Or atleast warms up and stays that way for more then a few days!

Ed wrote:
Nice ride Mischa, perhaps we will see you on the ride to Denman on the 17th October.

Thanks, proberly not that soon but ill be out sooner or later.

scott wrote:
gday and welcome. Nice looking bike

Thanks.

Enigma wrote:
Welcome Mischa!

Torquative wrote:
haha Ed, we're slowly bringing the car guys across

I run a car forum but am here too. Smile

Cool, not a ford fourm i hope :p

steveb wrote:
Hi there and welcome

Thanks.

It will be good to get out with you guys for a ride, I do want to get some of you to show me a little how to maintain the bike a bit better then the last one. So far ive got chain oil down pat!

Mischa
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-09-10
Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06 2010, 18:10

no i run ozmazdaclub.com

anyways looking forward to more rides as the weather warms up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ozmazdaclub.com
mischa

mischa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21 2014, 19:11

I think a re-introduction is needed.

Been gone since 2010 after my mate had a accident on his bike (http://www.nswriders.org/t2615p160-sunday-2nd-may-2010-putty-road-run-full-day-ride) on the first ride we went on, everyone around me lost interest in bikes.

But ever since I sold mine I've been wanting to ride again. So I went and got the bike I always wanted.

Hi Everybody! - Page 2 20140809_130817_zpsbba2cfba

Hope to try and get out on rides again, I know there is a great bunch of people on here from past experience! I'm still finding it extremely hard to get friends with bikes to take them on long rides. I took two of them down to kangaroo valley and got complaints before we even got half way that it was too far to ride!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21 2014, 19:48

Welcome back mate.
Come join us on Sunday on the Oconnel Pub lunch ride.
Back to top Go down
mischa

mischa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21 2014, 19:56

I'll consider it, but its the only day i've got off with 6 days of work either side of it so my other half my not want me gone all day :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21 2014, 20:12

That's cool, you might consider joining us to the cafe on Bells line only then returning home by lunch time.
Anyhow, it's your call, hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody!   Hi Everybody! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Everybody!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NSW Riders :: General Area :: Member Introductions-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com
WELCOME TO NSWRIDERS